- Unlimited kilometers
- Super Collision Damage Waiver (SCDW)
- Free of Charge Additional Driver
- Free late return 2 hours.
- Vat. 7%
- Theft Protection Coverage
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Optional Service
- Damage Guarantee (Pay in cash on pick up date)
- Rental less than 3 days : 3,000 Baht
- Rental less than 7 days : 5,000 Baht
- Rental less over 7 days : 10,000 Baht
Refunded in full, when the car doesn’t damage
- Delivery Fee (9.00 – 15.00 hrs.)
- Start 300 Baht / Trip (Trat City Area)
Other routes, please ask for more details
- The renter must have the documents to rent a car as follow;
Copy of the renter’s ID card or passport and must be older than 23 years
Copy of the driver’s license (Thai people) or international driving licenses (foreigners) of the renter which have not expired.
Copy of renter’s credit card (front side) with sufficient funds For credit limit protection in the amount of 10,000 – 20,000 baht
Any documents as requested by the lessor
- Make a request and check the price.
- If you interest to rent, please make booking and provide us with confirm information.
- Make online payment and you will get the confirmation by sent to your e-mail.
- Cancellation must be made in prior 48 hrs and cancellation charge 30% of total amount or less than 48 hrs will be charge full amount.
Terms and Conditions
- This price is valid for reservations on website.
- You have to use the Credit Card to deposit by the starting date for rent as below;
- Nissan Sylphy 10,000 Baht
- Toyota Altis 15,000 Baht
- Toyota Fortuner 20,000 Baht
- In case the car return delays than pick up time. The systems will be calculated for rental rate to one day.
- The lessor reserves the right to service on mentioned rental period only. For more information or any changing (Surcharge), Please call 039-516005, 080-0144474
- The renter hereby accepts conditions and other requirements that are not specified herein which are the Company’s standard conditions and requirement will be provided to the renter at the time the renter signs the car rental agreement with the Company’s staff.
- The renter shall drive on normal roads, not to violate legal provisions or traffic law as well as not to use the car in a dishonest way and Travel in the area specified in the Car Rental Agreement only.
- The renter accepts that insurance cover must be respect of any damage, inquiry, or loss caused to any person or property.
- The Lessor has the right to terminate the rental and take immediate possession the vehicle, if the renter fails to comply with the terms of this agreement or if the vehicle is damaged.
- The vehicle is supplied with a full tank of fuel and must returned to the same location with a full tank of fuel. (or previously agreed).
- The vehicle is full insurance cover but the renter is responsible for 1,000 – 3,000 baht in case of any accident without party for handling fee (Deduct) and if the vehicle can not be driven or stolen up to 20,000 baht or forfeit the deposit.
- The renter must have return car before flight time about 1 Hrs. In case of delay return over than condition, company has keep the right to charge or not refund deposit.
- All driver must sign to accept the terms and conditions of rental. More details on terms and conditions of rental are attached with this agreement.
- Refunds due to booking cancellations will have the following fees
- 5% bank fee of the total amount
- Processing fee 300 baht / transaction